Types of Pets Seen
The Raceview Vet Surgery is a small animal clinic. We care for dogs and cats routinely. We accept any wildlife that is handed in apart from venomous snakes and flying foxes.
We offer a wide range of veterinary services to help meet all your pet’s health care needs
- Appointments: To help ensure you are seen promptly our consultations are by appointment. Our receptionists will attempt to accommodate all requests to the best of our ability. Emergencies are accepted anytime our clinic is open. If you feel you have an emergency with your pet please come to the clinic immediately. If possible it is best to call before coming in so that a staff member can offer you advice over the phone and so we can get prepared. Emergencies will be accommodated in between scheduled appointments.
- Soft tissue and orthopaedic surgery: We only use the best quality anaesthetic agents and have a modern anaesthetic machine and monitoring tools.
- Dentistry: We have a state of the art ultrasonic descaler to make your pets teeth shine!
- Digital X-ray: Digital X-ray produces superior quality images and has the advantage that you can get a copy of the images to take home on CD!
- In-house laboratory: We have the ability to run blood tests in-house so in cases where time is of the essence we can have the results back in as little as 30 minutes. We also provide in-house urine analysis and cytology.
- Hospitalisation: We have spacious cages and fluid infusion pumps similar to those used in human hospitals.
- Preventative medicine: We carry a range of intestinal wormers and heartworm, flea and tick prevention. We can help you tailor a preventative medicine regime for your pet.
- Nutrition: We stock Royal Canin a premium diet with both regular and prescription ranges. Our staff are very knowledgable and can advise you on diet selection and feeding requirements.
15% off new patients first consultation fee. CONSULTATION FEE ONLY
Sign-up using the form or call us at (07) 3288 6988 to take advantage of this exclusive offer.